Elderflower Citrus Smash
Recipe By: Annie Trimber
Freshly squeezed citrus juice is an immediate upgrade to any drink, and this Elderflower Citrus Smash does an amazing job highlighting this special ingredient! Made with muddled citrus in addition to a mixture of freshly squeezed citrus juice, add half a can of Gem + Jane Elderflower Pear and just a squeeze of honey and you have a sophisticated and refreshing mocktail that tastes perfect over ice with 2mg Delta-8 THC, <1mg THC, and 1mg CBD per serving.
The beauty of this drink is its versatility! We used lemon, orange, and tangerine slices and juice for our infused beverage, but you can use anything from lime to grapefruit. The acidity of any citrus juice is the perfect compliment to the slightly floral notes of our Gem + Jane Elderflower Pear, creating a balanced cocktail you’ll want served at all your summer hangs. Grab your cocktail shaker, muddler, and citrus juicer and you’ll be sipping on Gem + Jane Elderflower Citrus Smashes in no time!
Yield: 2 drinks
Target Dose: 2mg Delta-8 THC, <1mg THC, 1mg CBD (using about a ½ can)
- 8-12 slices citrus (I used a combination of lemon, orange, and tangerine)
- ⅓ cup citrus juice (I used 1 lemon, 1 tangerine and 1 large orange)
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ½ tbsp honey
- Gem + Jane Elderflower Pear
- More fresh basil and citrus slices for garnish
- Add fresh basil, citrus slices, and honey to a cocktail tin and muddle.
- Add citrus juice and ice to a cocktail tin. Put the lid on and shake until cold.
- Place fresh ice in a glass and strain mocktail mixture. Top with Gem + Jane Elderflower Pear. Garnish with fresh basil and citrus slices.