Lemon Blueberry Punch with Fruit & Flower Ice Cubes
Recipe by: Annie Trimber
Large format drinks made with Gem + Jane are perfect for mellow hangs, so we made this Lemon Blueberry Punch to highlight the natural flavors in the Lemon Blueberry Lavender flavor! To make this punch, all you need is fresh blueberries, lemon, fresh lavender, and honey or agave to sweeten it all up. Your muddler is your best friend for this recipe, as it does a great job getting those yummy blueberry juices out, which gives you the pretty light pink color of this drink.
This punch uses about 6 cans of Gem + Jane Lemon Blueberry Lavender, but can easily be halved if you’re having a more intimate get-together. To amp up the fun factor of this beverage, we also made pretty ice cubes with lemon, blueberry, and lavender, which are perfect for adding to your punch bowl, or saving for your individual guest glasses. Just remember to make them the night before, or at least 5-6 hours ahead of time so they can freeze fully.
We love pairing Gem + Jane with just a few ingredients like simple fruits and a little honey or agave, but if you want a more juice-type drink, feel free to add a splash or two of pomegranate juice!
Total Dosage: 24mg Delta-8 THC, 12mg THC, 12mg CBD
Yield: 10-15 drinks
Target Dose per serving: ~2mg Delta-8 THC, 1mg THC, 1mg CBD
- Silicone ice cube mold
- Large pitcher or punch bowl
For the ice cubes:
- Lemon slices
For the punch:
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tbsp fresh lavender
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3-4 tbsp honey, or more to taste
- 6 cans Gem + Jane Lemon Blueberry Lavender
- Lemon slices + lavender for garnish
- To make ice cubes, slice lemon into small triangles. Add to a silicone ice cube tray, along with blueberries and small pieces of lavender. Add water and freeze overnight, or until solid.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add lemon slices, fresh blueberries, and honey. Muddle until most of your blueberries are smashed.
- Add lemon juice and Gem + Jane and stir until combined. Add honey to taste.
- Add fruit ice cubes and stir again. Or, add regular ice, and save the fruit ice cubes for your guest’s glasses!
- Serve punch into individual glasses and garnish with lemon slices and lavender.