Peach Margarita Mocktail
Recipe by: Annie Trimber
Next time you crave a margarita, try this Peach Margarita Mocktail on for size! This drink features our favorite flavors of a good margarita – like lime juice and a hint of orange – and combines them with fresh peaches for a delicious drink that might just have to make an appearance at your next Taco Tuesday.
In this recipe, we let the fresh peaches of summer do a lot of the flavor talking, which is why we opted for Gem + Jane Simply Seltzer to allow the fruit to fully shine. The Simply Seltzer flavor is great for adding some bubbles and the perfect combination of cannabinoids to any drink, while being truly flavorless, like a beautiful blank canvas.
While many margaritas feature a salt rim, we decided to do a combination of sugar and lime zest to really bring out those citrus flavors. Garnish your peach margarita mocktail with a few thinly sliced peaches, lime zest, and edible flowers if you’re feeling fancy – you deserve it!
Yield: 2 drinks
Target Dose: 2mg THCV, <1mg THC, <1mg CBD (from about ½ a can)
- Cocktail shaker
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- Juice from 1 orange
- Juice from 1 lime
- ½ oz honey or agave syrup
- Gem + Jane Simply Seltzer
- Zest from 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Peach slice, lime zest, and edible flowers for garnish
- Add peach, orange juice, lime juice, and honey or agave to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer fruit mixture to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake until cold.
- TDrizzle honey onto one plate, and sugar and lime zest onto another. Dip a chilled glass in honey first, and then sugar and zest mixture around the entire rim.
- Strain chilled mocktail mixture into your chilled and rimmed mocktail glass, about half way full. Top the rest off with Gem + Jane Simply Seltzer. Optional to add a peach slice, lime zest, and edible flowers as garnish.