Strawberry Watermelon Mint Cooler
Recipe By: Annie Trimber
What better way to use fresh summer fruit than by creating a delicious mocktail! This Strawberry Watermelon Mint Cooler is truly an ode to the flavors of the season, using fresh strawberries and watermelon, along with fresh mint, lime juice, and a hint of honey to bring out their flavors. This vivid pink mixture is then topped off with Gem + Jane Strawberry Hibiscus and garnished with more fresh fruit and edible flowers for a drink that’s as visually attractive as it is tasty!
Each mocktail uses about half a can of Gem + Jane Strawberry Hibiscus, with a microdose that leaves you feeling happy and mellow, but still able to make another drink if you want. Perfect for enjoying after a long day, or a get-together with friends, this strawberry watermelon mint cooler is versatile for multiple occasions.
Yield: 1 drink
Target Dose: 2mg Delta-8 THC, <1mg THC, 1mg CBD (using about ½ a can)
- Cocktail shaker
- 2-3 large strawberries, sliced
- 4 oz (about ⅓ cup) watermelon balls or chunks
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 2 tsp honey or agave
- Juice from ½ a lime
- Gem + Jane Strawberry Hibiscus
- Fresh mint, watermelon triangle, lime round, strawberry and edible flowers for garnish
- Add sliced strawberries, watermelon, fresh mint, and honey to a cocktail tin. Muddle until fruit is crushed.
- Add ice and lime juice to shaker. Put lid on and shake until cold.
- Add clean ice to a glass. Strain mixture into glass. Top with half a can of Gem + Jane Strawberry Hibiscus. Optional: garnish with fresh mint, watermelon triangle, lime round, strawberry and edible flowers.